Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Bridal Tea

Yesterday, my best friend Ashton hosted a bridal tea in my honor at the Enchanted Tea Room in Cloverdale. It couldn't have been more perfect or special! Some of my dearest friends from law school came and we had such a good time. Ashton really outdid herself! Everything was decorated to a tee and the food was outstanding! And of course with a "Southern Tea" theme, wearing a hat was a must! Here are some pictures from my bridal tea:

The beautiful invitation Ashton designed


The back of the invitation

The delicious food! All homemade :)

My beautiful sister and I






The wonderful hostess, Ashton

Eating in the tea room





Gift Table













It was a perfect day! I can't thank Ashton and all the girls who came enough for everything!

0 comments: