Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Wedding Guestbook

Gantt and I are getting married 5 weeks from tomorrow! We absolutely can't wait, but there is still so much to do before the big day! Since I insist on doing everything myself, creating our guestbook was no exception. I found several guestbooks online that were the style I was looking for, but just were a little out of the price range I think is reasonable. So I figured I would do it myself! I started with a guestbook I found on clearance...

I filled to hole so that the top would be even

Covered the front with cardstock

I used silk duiponi in champagne for the cover. I measured out the size

Marked where the monogram would need to be

Folding the sides

Filled the binding

Added black moire ribbon


Covered the inside and backside covers with light blue shimmer cardsotck

Added the pearl and rhinestone broach and TADA! Our Guestbook...



Here you can see the shimmer in the moire

And here it is! Our wedding guestbook.
I'm so happy with the way it turned out! I can't wait to use it during my showers and of course at the wedding! I recently picked up some other "ugly" guestbooks on clearance, so contact me if you are interested in purchasing your own custom guestbook.

0 comments: