Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Built Our Hanging Bathroom Cabinets!

Bring on the storage! When Gantt and I moved into our new apartment, there was a little less storage than I had remember especially in the bathroom. After the search for hanging cabinets was unsuccessful, I again took matters into my own hands. By modifying the wall shelf plan from Ana White  I built us some hanging bathroom cabinets to give us a little more space. Here are some pictures from that project...





For the doors, I actually used open back frames. I cut a pieces of plywood, covered it with batting and fabric, and then hung with hinges!

our bathroom cabinet



guest bathroom


2 comments:

Drew Key said...

Awesome! Even have carpentry skills!

mike stathos said...

Nice pics. To get more relevant information visit here bathroom remodeling Austin