Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Fall is hands down my favorite season. No questions asked. I love the weather, the food, the smells, Halloween, Auburn football, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...does it get any better?!? Well yes, CHRISTMAS COMES IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS!!! I am seriously one of the those people who prepares year-round for fall and Christmas and I love everything about it.

Here's a little project I did for our new apartment. I can't seem to find the pictures of how I cut out the sign from a piece of wood, but I did. In fact, when I first cut it out, my mom thought it was a tree. I then explained it was a pumpkin. In the end, it's now our pumpkin sign.



hand painted burlap leaves and wire vines

2 comments:

The Ginger Mama said...

Very cute! I love fall and winter just as much!

Niki Blumentritt Pierce said...

Thank you!