Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Modge Podge + Wedding Pictures= The Wedding Wall

Here is a little Pinterest project for your Saturday. I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks, but just got a little behind. Here is what we call "Our Wedding Wall." It is our collage of wedding pictures displayed on the long awkward wall in our bedroom. It has become such a big hit with our visitors and I hope you like it too!

I started off with blank canvases and mod podge

Place the picture down and mod podge all over the top. It will look milky but it will dry clear.



All the pictures on our wedding wall! We used 8x10s, 5x7s, and 11x14s






2 comments:

Mod Podge Amy said...

How cool! Very pretty collage on the wall of all those images.

Niki Blumentritt Pierce said...

Thanks Amy! I get the best ideas from your blog! Please share this post on your blog! I would be so honored! Thank you for stopping by!