Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lately...

It has been a WHILE since I have been on the blog scene, but for good reason. I have been one busy girl! so I'm going to do my best to catch everyone up! Let's start with Christmas....



all of our wonderful Christmas Cards displayed 

our Christmas Table







George!! Jock's Cousin.


Baby Georgey
 I made some Christmas Signs, my favorite is the one I made for my parent's Office, Troy Dental...





We made some Christmas Baskets...










I made some friends their very own Wedding Sign as Christmas presents....












Sloaney had a big Christmas....






I made a veggie tree for Christmas....



We went to Disney and Universal Studios with my parents, my sister, and he boyfriend, Jordan...

















beautiful Orlando sunrise


And finally, we spent New Years in Panama City Beach with some dear friends. We went to dinner at the BoatYard and then rang in the New Year on Lance's and Joe's Sail Boat under a million shooting stars! It was so much fun and the perfect NYE!

Lance and Michelle

Me and Husband

Keith and Carrie

The Gang

Happy New Year!
Now on to this year....

0 comments: