Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Trip to Miami!

So to also catch everyone up on what I've been up to lately, we had a HUGE conference in Miami a couple of weeks ago for work. We are so lucky to have a job that lets us travel like this! Also, as part of my job, I was in charge of planning a luncheon at the Villa by Barton G. formerly the Versace Mansion for 100 of the top attorneys in the Nation. Um, yes, this is my job. Here are some pictures from that trip...

For starters, Gantt and I were able to stay at two of the best hotels in Miami as, yes, part of my job. We first stayed at the uber modern Delano...

Walking into our room



Now that's a mini fridge!



Our view from our room






For the second night we mosied on over next door to the historic and more traditional (and more our style) National Hotel...







Our Great Balcony overlooking the pool

View from our balcony
View


 And then there was the Versace Mansion...there are no pictures or words to describe the unbelievable beauty and opulence of this place!



Where the cocktails took place before the luncheon


Entrance into the pool area where the luncheon took place







The luncheon venue! Perfection!



The famous Versace pool



I also wanted to share some beautiful pictures of a Miami sunrise I witnessed. I had a meeting super early one morning and snapped these on my way...




Until next year, Miami!



1 comments:

Amy W said...

Hi
My name is Amy and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Miami to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at amy(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Amy