All of the cake was edible except for the fishing pole and fish, which I found in the doll house section of Hobby Lobby, or as I know it: Hobby Heaven. This cake took a couple of days because I used gumpaste to model most of the cake. For the fondant, I made a marshmallow fondant which was sooooo much better than regular fondant.
| I started by coloring the Gumpaste and starting the body |
| Making a swimming Jock! |
For the cake base, I used a 12" round cake board, used a piece of scrapbooking paper, some cardboard scrapbooking letters and covered it with clear contact paper. Some buttercream to stick the cake to the board!
Some of the other decorations include: rocks made of gumpaste, sugar flowers, reeds made from gumpaste and spaghetti, and grass from marshmallow fondant. Put it all together and here it is!
| Happy Dad's Day! Me, my dad, and Jock with the cake. |
| Love my daddy! |

1 comments:
This is amazing!!! I am so getting in touch with you next time i need a cute cake!!!!
Post a Comment