Here is a little
Pinterest project for your Saturday. I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks, but just got a little behind. Here is what we call "Our Wedding Wall." It is our collage of wedding pictures displayed on the long awkward wall in our bedroom. It has become such a big hit with our visitors and I hope you like it too!
 |
| I started off with blank canvases and mod podge |
 |
| Place the picture down and mod podge all over the top. It will look milky but it will dry clear. |
 |
| All the pictures on our wedding wall! We used 8x10s, 5x7s, and 11x14s |
2 comments:
How cool! Very pretty collage on the wall of all those images.
Thanks Amy! I get the best ideas from your blog! Please share this post on your blog! I would be so honored! Thank you for stopping by!
Post a Comment