This is the easiest and yummiest recipe! Perfect for a quick breakfast! I saw this little recipe on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. It came out perfect! To get the recipe, see Nicole at The Jones Way. Here are some pics of how mine turned out...
**UPDATE** My Easy Monkey Bread was featured on the blog Sweet As Sugar Cookies ! Check it out!
Looks like monkey bread perfection to me. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your monkey bread up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweets-for-saturday-50.html. It'll be open till Monday night.
I am an attorney and a newlywed who thrives on all things creative. I am constantly discovering and starting new projects inspired by everyday life. This is a blog dedicated all the things I love: friends & family, my dog, cooking, my husband, and the pursuit of creative perfection. So welcome to Sweet Southern Charm Blog!
2 comments:
Looks like monkey bread perfection to me. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your monkey bread up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweets-for-saturday-50.html. It'll be open till Monday night.
That sounds great! Thank you for the invite! See you Monday!
Post a Comment