Niki! The voodoo dolls on this wreath are my favorite! I bought a table that I want to refinish. The furniture store wants to much to do it ($500!) I need some tips sister!
just came across your blog and had to tell you that your wreath is SOOO cute. i have family that is in baton rouge and we're hoping to go see them for mardi gras one of these days.
I am an attorney and a newlywed who thrives on all things creative. I am constantly discovering and starting new projects inspired by everyday life. This is a blog dedicated all the things I love: friends & family, my dog, cooking, my husband, and the pursuit of creative perfection. So welcome to Sweet Southern Charm Blog!
3 comments:
Niki! The voodoo dolls on this wreath are my favorite! I bought a table that I want to refinish. The furniture store wants to much to do it ($500!) I need some tips sister!
just came across your blog and had to tell you that your wreath is SOOO cute. i have family that is in baton rouge and we're hoping to go see them for mardi gras one of these days.
Thanks, Lori! Mardi Gras is definitely one of favorite times of the year! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment