Ok so this was just too funny not to share. Avid followers of the Sweet Southern Charm Blog will recognize Little Kitty. She is usually somewhere in background of a picture hiding out like Waldo. She is the epitome of a Curious Cat. Well, while I was making my
Auburn Garter Little Kitty would not leave me alone! She'd paw at the ribbon and the fabric and otherwise just had a good time bugging me. I decided to get her back. I had some extra lace and decided to make her a little skirt. That would get her!
Well, that plan backfired. She ended up loving her skirt. She wore it all day. I even let her go outside and about an hour later, she came back in skirt and all. She is not normal. Here are some pictures of little kitty skirt:
 |
| Making Little Kitty Skirt |
 |
| Best Friends Jock and Little Kitty |
1 comments:
I love my wierd little kitty!
Post a Comment