Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Niki Blumentritt, J.D.

One week ago today, I GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL! I always knew that I wanted to go to law school so I went to college knowing this ambition and graduated in four years {which seems to be rare these days}. Soon I was off to Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama. For those of you who don't know, law school is hard! It's been a long, hard journey, but it was worth every minute of it. I found my future husband, made some wonderful friends and even learned a thing or two! I was fortunate to have my family and my future family there with me. As with most doctorate degrees, each graduate has someone to "hood" them with their doctorate reglia. My hooder was my dad which made the moment even more special. After graduation, my family, future family and I went to Dreamland BBQ in the Alley to eat lunch. It was overall the perfect day! Here are some pictures from last Saturday:

Gantt and I at Graduation

Some of my best friends from Law School: Ashton, Sara and Lindzy

Top Right: Me, my Mom, and niece, Sarah James    Top Left:Me and my future Mother-in-Law, Mrs. Lisa

Top Left: My brother, James, Me and my Dad    Bottom Center: My Aunt Pam, my sister, Britt, my Aunt Teresa, my Mom and Sarah James



Aunt Britt and Sarah James

Law School Graduation Party at the Renaissance




0 comments: