Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Family Engagement Party

This past Saturday, my side of the family gave us an engagement party at the home of my Aunt Teresa and Uncle Ricky. We had such a great time, and I always love seeing how Gantt fits into our family perfectly. Here are some pictures from the party:

our cake: they first misspelled Gantt's name and had to redo it. then they misspelled my name! oh well, it was still delicious!


me with Aunt Teresa

opening gifts...well Gantt was mostly helping Grant put his nerf bullet back together with tape from our gifts.

Grant helping with the wrapping paper

our everyday china set from all the Aunts

nant-nant didn't know he had packing puffs on his head

Best Friends

my Granny

All the girls at the party!
Also last Friday, Gantt and I got our marriage license! It's official!


5 days!

0 comments: